click the pic.

Monday, October 3, 2011

bloop.

stopped by the eagles to renew brandon's membership and my favorite piano player John was there!

he played "for once in my life" and "when i fall in love" i sang and it was amazing!

there's nothing like singing with a live accompaniest!!!!!!!!!!!!

he normally never plays with anyone but it was his birthday and he handed me a mic!

i wish there were more people in the world like him.



brandon and i are going to take a day trip this weekend.

i wanted to go to gay's mills for some apples but the festival was 2 weeks ago.

it will probably be a williamsburg outlet store day.

maybe there are some haunted houses in cedar rapids.


we finished watching season one of parenthood, great show!

and the new season of dexter started sunday, yay!

also, we are going to start watching true blood, heard lots of good things.




"your words in my memory are like music to me"
-william fitzsimmons

No comments:

Post a Comment